Training. ADUS Healthcare is a specialist substance misuse treatment and consultancy company that also provides training in all aspects of drug & alcohol abuse, to individuals, companies and organisations nationwide. We offer a wide range of cost effective drugs and alcohol awareness training, dual diagnosis, conflict management and motivational interviewing courses for individuals and organisations and workplace drug and alcohol policy development and implementation services for employers. If you are looking to increase your knowledge our open courses throughout the UK are accessible and cost effective. If you are aiming to develop awareness or increase knowledge and performance within a group of people or employees, our in-house training service enables you to have a course developed specifically to meet the needs of your personnel. Courses can be individually tailored to meet your specific requirements – designed specifically for your Organisation.
Why should you choose an ADUS Healthcare course?
- Our philosophy has always been to promote a simple and practical approach. This means that our courses are free of jargon and represent a normal working environment for project workers through to project managers alike
- Good value for money
- We take the time to make sure that the training we give is what you need
- We use creative techniques to deliver exciting, knowledge based training that participants can then put into practice
- Our course content focus on the application and implementation of evidence based practice and best practices
- We limit our training courses in size so that you can share your views and experiences
- You can be confident that ADUS Healthcare courses are always up-to-date and practical, covering best practices from the drugs and alcohol, social care and charity sectors.
- Our trainers are practicing consultants with day to day experience and knowledge of different methodologies in project and programme management ADUS Healthcare is a treatment provider and management consultancy operating within the substance misuse, charity and social care sector with extensive knowledge and experience relevant to this work.
- All our courses are mapped to Drugs and Alcohol National Occupational Standards (DANOS) and the completion of a course will provide the means to satisfy a number of DANOS competences, either partially or fully.
- We combine professionalism with experience
- We focus on the needs of the organisation and an individual’s career development .
We put our skills, extensive experience and expansive knowledge into delivering quality experiential learning and development activities and education sessions. ADUS Healthcare work with, and train, all areas of the community and workforce that come in to contact with people who suffer from alcohol and drug addiction or substance misuse and abuse.
At ADUS Healthcare we have a range of high quality, cost effective training packages for those who come into contact or work with people who misuse drugs, suffer mental health problems of vulnerable client groups. We also have experience of developing bespoke specialist courses that are specifically tailored to meet the needs of our clients. These include those professionals offering drug interventions, mental health interventions and non-drug professionals working alongside the drugs field.
- Basic Drug Awareness –
- One Day Course Alcohol Awareness –
- One Day Course Key working & support planning Child Protection –
- One Day Course Dual Diagnosis –
- Two Day Course Conflict Management –
- Two Day Course Developing & maintaining Professional Boundaries –
- Two Day Course Parenting for Alcohol Professionals –
- One Day Course Working with men and women who have suffered sexual abuse –
- Two Day Course An Introduction to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) –
- Two Day Course Motivational Interviewing –
- Two Day Course An Introduction to Staff Supervision –
- Three Day Course An Introduction to Management –
- Five Day Course Bespoke Courses
Our Training Mission Statement
At ADUS Healthcare our mission is to support individuals and organisations by providing pragmatic, accessible, relevant and results-focused to ensure people and teams always produce results which match or exceed their expectations, and are in line with the organisations objectives. To achieve this we have a flexible approach to training, as we believe a “one size fits all “approach will not best match our clients training needs.
ADUS Healthcare focus is on delivering quality training in line with your organisations’ specific training needs. Our approach to learning and development is refined at every stage, from training needs analysis through to practical implementation of the training solutions. We aim to develop training solutions that can be implemented at all levels within your organisation. The type of solutions we can offer you include: ·
- Portfolio of training courses brought to you or a location of your choice ·
- Customised solutions: an existing training course is customised around your specific needs ·
- Bespoke courses: a fully tailored solution is specifically designed to meet your business objectives and training needs – see our methodology ·
- Coaching: if you are looking for a one-to-one training solutions, our trainers can work with individual needs ·
- Mentoring: if you are looking for a regular support and individual advice to assist you with your working role and career .
Why choose ADUS Healthcare for your in-house training solution?
ADUS Healthcare has a track record of delivering in-house training solutions to managers and organisations who are looking at ways to maximise their training budgets and add value to their charity, organisation or service. Bespoke in-house tailored solutions offer the following benefits:
- In-house courses are very time/cost effective for team
- Courses are delivered at a time, location and pace that fits with your business schedule
- Information targeted to meet your specific goals, skill levels and business challenges
- Practical sessions and case studies focused directly towards your business objectives
- Learning together provides an excellent team building opportunity
- High caliber trainers: practicing consultants with hands-on experience in the substance misuse and social care sectors
- Flexible course format options: half-day session to full day or more
- Course evaluations to help organisations integrate training learning
- ADUS Healthcare commitment to quality to help you and your staff achieve
For all your training needs. Call us now on Tel: 07811 606 606 (24 hours)